Hi Maurice, two clients that work well are Twitterrific and Syrinx.
Twitterrific is a smaller / lighter client (very fast to use) and you
can get it from:

http://iconfactory.com/software/twitterrific

Syrinx is quite a bit more feature-rich and you can get it from:

http://www.mrrsoftware.com/MRRSoftware/Syrinx.html

   Both work very well with VO. Each has a couple of quirks but
nothing that should really interfere with your usual daily use or make
it less enjoyable.

Smiles,

Cara :)
---