You just press return on a selected cell and start typing.
You can find this in keyboard shortcuts under the help menu.

On May 29, 2014, at 1:40 AM, Steve Holmes <steve.holme...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been working on my resume in Pages and for the most part, all was pretty
easy once I learned to interact in the right places. But I did run into an area
I can't figure out. I have several tables in this document and I can interact
with the tables but when I try to interact with each cell, VO tells me I'm
interacting with "cell title" or something to that effect. At this point, I
can't use arrow keys to navigate or edit the cell contents. If I try
interacting further, VO just reports the same thing - "Interacting with cell
title." In fact, I can keep pressing VO-DownArrow over and over and keep
hearing the same thing. It's like the contents cannot be interacted with and
thus not editable. Down at this level, pressing arrow keys merely jump from one
table cell to another.

Is there anything I can do to get around this problem? If not, I'll just
continue further editing in another word processor like LibreOffice Writer or
something. Of course, I will have to do that on my Linux box since LibreOffice
for Mac is no good.

Barry Hadder
bhad...@gmail.com