Hi,

This one is kind of frustrating either way.  The setting you need to adjust is
in the Verbosity pane in the Text tab.  If you have VO set to speak the word
for Links and attachments, then the "Embedded" is announced.  So, modifying
that setting to "Do Nothing" will stop the announcement of "Embedded" but
you'll also not know if something is a link and such when on a web-page.
Setting it to "Tone" will stop it from saying "embedded" as well, but you'll
hear some clicking sounds instead.  The best one I've found is setting it to
"Change Pitch", thus when links and such are spoken, the pitch will drop down a
bit to that sexy deep voiced guy, or some manly sounding girl, when links and
attachments are encountered.  These appear to be your choices.  Pick your
preference.

HTH.

Later...

Tim Kilburn