I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  For the past
2 weeks, I have been unable to receive downloads of any messages from
this group.  I've tried to keep up as best as I could reading messages
on-line, but it just doesn't work as efficiently for me.  When I
stopped receiving downloaded messages, I unsubscribed and then re-
subscribed to this list, but the download problem was not resolved.  I
really want to get back involved with everybody and get my mail from
this group in a download.  I'd really appreciate suggestions on where
to go from here.  I've looked at googlegroups help, but I don't think
this issue is addressed there.  Thanksin advance for the assist.
Looking forward to returning!

Les