I'm seriously busy with family life, and so I've skipped Mavericks.  Running
the good old dependable mountain kitty, and still mostly purring along.
However, I feel like I should keep up with the OS upgrades, but is Yosemite
worth it?  Will I have to spend a whole weekend tinkering to get it right, and
is accessibility improved, the same or worse?  I haven't even got the latest
version of Itunes due to what I'm hearing about problems with accessibility.
I'm a pretty advanced Mac user, but don't want the headache of a weekend spent
geeking out just to get my E-mail.
Thanks!

 * Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 * AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 * MSN:  burninghawk1...@hotmail.com
 * My home page:
 * http://MarkBurningHawk.net/