From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Kilburn
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 10:55 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: which lap top

hi,

Regarding the Home and End keys on an MBA, these do exist.  Press the FN key
in the lower left-hand corner along with the left arrow for Home and with
the right arrow for End.  You may wish to use the Keyboard Practice mode,
VO-k, to learn some of these tricks, press the Escape key to leave that
mode.

Later.

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada