any idea how you would manually dial a number to use thephone fature or does it have to be with the contact list?

On 6/3/2014 1:46 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Yosemite is a location in California. Starting with Mavericks, Apple began naming new releases of OS X after places in California that enspire the Apple team.

Calling is still done through your iPhone. Your Mac essentially becomes a really big bluetooth speakerphone, and can display incoming call information. It can also make calls through the same mechanism, pushing the phone number from itself over to your phone. So, calling strictly from the Mac is still up to Skype and FaceTime, but cellular calls are possible if you also own an iPhone. On Jun 3, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com <mailto:kawa...@me.com>> wrote:

One of my questions is in the subject line.

The other question is, how will you be able to make phone calls on the Mac using Yosemite when you have no credit or sim card in your Mac? Will it be to any fixed phone line or to just mobiles do you think?

Kawal.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com <mailto:mehg...@icloud.com>