Hi,

I’m pretty sure that this can only be done via the Google page.  If you use the
tab key, the return key and the arrow keys on the Google page for
MacVisionaries, it’s usually easier to manage.  Just use VO to check boxes if
necessary, although, you could just use the spacebar in those situations as
well.

Good luck.

Later…

Tim Kilburn