To add a keyboard to you're mac.
First go to system preferences.  Next tab to keyboard and then press space to
open keyboard preferences.
Next vo right arrow to the input sources tab and then press vo space bar on it.
Next tab to the add button and then press vo space bar on it.
the add button
Next
 press vo space bar on the add button.
isaac