Hello list:
I am trying to figure out why I can't access a URL contained in the text "View
full job posting" on the following page. When I am using VoiceOver I get the
text some like: "View full job posting dimmed" When I do a Vo+space on this
text I get an indication that I'm in a group. When I interact with this group I
get another "View full job posting" inside this group. I tried routing the
mouse with Vo+command+f5 and clicking it with Vo+Shift+Space. Still no joy.

Anyway, here is the URL. I'm running the latest updates to Mavericks.
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobposting.do?page=3&searchstring=kingston&d=50&action=prox&d=50&sort=D&id=13480437&source=searchresults