No Chris,

You don't have to stop it altogether. Just don't spam it :) You seem really
keen on letting us all know about the news and that's great, but there are
other ways to share it correctly without flooding the space. Like i said, a
digest. Or even some kind of stream on twitter.

Cheers,

Yuma Antoine Decaux
"Light has no value without darkness"
Mob: +642102277190