Hi!
You can find those in Previous Recipients under the window option!
Either open VO+m or hit control+f2, then type W to go to the window option
arrow down once and then type PR to get to Previous Recipients or just arrow
down to the same heading!
Press return and you should be placed on a search field arrow across to the
table and you will be in the area for all Previous Recipients and just have to
go through them deleting any you no longer need or want!
HTH Colin