I have long had these.  They're excellent.  The Time Capsule makes sense for
backups, of course, but you can use the disk for other purposes too.  And the
AirPort Express is way nicer than messing about with dedicated AirPlay
speakers.  Supports MiniSPDIF, for those who know what that is.

I don't recommend using them as routers if your ISP connection is PPPoE-based,
though.  In other words, mostly DSL. If cable, go for it.  Even if you have an
existing router, turn the wi-fi off and use one of these to provide wi-fi;
that's your Internet connection being given a serious upgrade.  They are
IPv6-ready too, so when your ISP offers it, you can use it to get onto the next
generation Internet.

And since this list is about accessibility: the iOS client is fully accessible,
whereas the Mac client is moderately accessible (detail popovers don't work).

Cheers,
Sabahattin