I think it's an excellent product. And I will bet you that in time, they will
have turn by turn directions. That's really the only major thing that is
lacking. And it's not as if it off or an alternative to accommodate that. The
developer is been committed to making this product is good as it can be for us.
That alone makes it worth the money in my opinion. Hey buddy can come up with
one version, but you continually upgrading make the product outstanding is a
whole Nother matter.

Sent from my iPhone