Why can't we all learn that we cannot make the world spin the way we always want it to? If one's time is limited which makes it difficult to manage email lists, then one must make the choices to leave a list or two, not to make a list work contrary to its stated purpose.

Perhaps the list owner can limit the huge amount of posts that generate endless discussions about things like voices which are quite subjective in nature. Not likely. :) We just have to manage what we can.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: I don't have an attitude problem.
You have a perception problem.
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com