I recently bought a MacBook air for just this purpose being able to run Windows
infusion. I bought the model 13 inch 250 6K hard drive actually a flash drive,
8 gig ram, and the upgraded I seven processor. This is what was suggested for
me. It's a muscle machine and you'll love it.

Sent from my IPhone