Once you log into iCloud on the web, hit the mail button. After a few seconds,
you'll be somewhere in the Mail frame, possibly one level too deep. Stop
interacting until you're at the top level of the frame (easiest to just stop
interacting with the frame and then interact with it). Find and activate the
Rules button, then the Rules tab, then the "add a rule" button. The trick is to
stop interacting with the Mail frame, then interact again, if you hit a button
but nothing seems to happen - for whatever reason, this causes VO's focus to
see the updated frame. Once you add your rule, using the buttons and edit boxes
(all of which are labeled and clear) hit the "done" button, then find and hit
the next "done" button, and you're all set. It sounds harder than it is,
believe me, and maybe someone else knows an easier way. Either way, if you get
stuck, email the list and we can try to work through it in more detail.
On Jul 2, 2014, at 10:42 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Please can someone tell me how I can add a rule so that I can subscribe to
> the VIPHONE list and the mail can go to a specific folder as I have never
> been able to do that successfully. I know I'd have to do it on the web
> because I have Icloud.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Kawal.

Have a great day,