Unfortunately, the BBC have decided to insist on Flash on the desktop, and
provide HTML5 only to iOS. You can use tools like get_iplayer to work around
this, of course, but meh. As long as there are content publishers who use DRM,
Flash will always have a place, sadly. I'd like this to change, of course, but
until it does, Flash is an established accessibility issue on our treasured
platform.

Cheers,
Sabahattin