I've played with the iphone over a couple of months and I've gotta say, that
although it's not a device for me.

It's a bloody good attempt at accessibility and I think that
1. apple should be commended for their attempt at making it accessible out
of the box.

2. it's a great device for those needing to do email and document reading
that don't have access to a blackberry, and don't want to carry a laptop /
net book around with tem.

3. it should be shown to any VI or totally blind person as an option as a
usable cellular device.

It takes a bit of getting use to but it's very usable if you have the time
to use it.

I myself needed to switch back to a symbian based device for the reason that
I was on the go all the time and needed something that I could use with one
hand while walking  but would also give me full PDA / appointment time
managing features.

As well as a better battery life than the 3gs IPhone was giving me.