You can find the web address by pressing command+L in Chrome.

On 7/7/2014 1:46 PM, Ibraheem Fakir wrote:
Interesting note,

I've been using Google Chrome and there's where the problem seems to exist. I
just tried copying and pasting with Safari and it works perfectly well. Excuse
me if its been mentioned before that copying and pasting within Chrome isn't
possible with the usual VO commands. Thanks for your help. Now I've got to
figure out how to find the URL of a web page loaded in Chrome.

Much appreciation,