******* Mickey Quenzer *******
******* Assistive Technology Training And Consulting Services LLC *******
******* Web site: http://www.attacs.net *******
******* Phone: 541-218-3975 *******

> On Jul 9, 2014, at 7:20 PM, "Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona"
> <hank.smith...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello just purchased the logitech keyboard that you can pair with multiple
> devices, it comes with a bluetooth dongle, how do I pair this keyboard with
> my mac, and other devices if there is only one bluetooth dongle?  am confused
> how this is supposed to work
>
> --
> websites:
> http://www.solavei.com/hanksmith
> http://qoinpro.com/5f674bfbfc97bbb1f3216db274fb72f8

You would used the dongle for the device that does not have Bluetooth I think.
That Logitech keyboard has three buttons at the top of the keyboard just to the
right of the escape button which are for each device.

There is a button on the back of the keyboard that you press to get it in
repairing mode.
So this step would be one. Press the button that you want to configure.
To press and hold the button on the bottom of the keyboard for about two
seconds.
Three go into the Bluetooth setting on the device that you want to use and pick
the Bluetooth keyboard double tap on that too. It should say connected.
Now that keyboard is paired with the device that you selected.
Call me if you have any questions.
Take care.