Hi there,

You should not go and pawn this issue off on somebody else.  Use this
opportunity to give Apple feedback from your perspective of using iMovie,
because your perspective is different than anybody else's.
Regardless of your expertise with voiceover, your perspective of iMovie’s
accessibility, or lack there of, is valuable.