Hi,

Not sure about that part.  I have it but have not used it in a bit.  When
editing music files, I usually marked specific locations before and after the
portion I wished to use as the Ring-Tone.  Once those positions were marked, I
could select the stuff either before or after the marker and crop it.  All
these commands are in the menus and have keyboard shortcuts.  Rogue Amoeba does
usually care quite significantly about accessibility so sending a note to them
about the problem may yield some positive results.  It's worth a try anyway.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada