Hi,

I have a product key, so this wasn't the main issue for me. I believe if you
leaghe it blank and after Windows is installed another dialog box will pop up
asking if you want to purchase a key. I think a friend of mine stated the price
was $129, but I'm not certain about this. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll
try to get more info on purchasing the product key. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone