Hello,

It would be useful if you were a little more explicit. Did you know we here in
the UK have a series of carry on films? So what are we doing here? Carry on
camping?

I assume you are talking about travelling from an airport.

I understand that for the US and UK during summer 2014 that the only electronic
equipment that could be carried within the hand luggage are those items that
could be shown to be working. So the advice was to fully charge all such
devices before setting off to the airport. Therefore, a MacMini would not be
allowed. How do they know that it is not just a case packed with explosives.

But why ask a list for computer support a question about security. Of an
unknown airport at an unknown time. Terrorist threat levels are constantly
changing. It would be quicker for the lazy passenger to phone his / her airline
than wait for someone to reply to their inappropriate request.

Gena
On 29 Jul 2014, at 21:53, Kevin Barry <krba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I  never have done that but I doubt it would cause a problem.
>
> At 04:21 PM 7/29/2014, you wrote:
>> Hi.
>> Has anyone every taken a Mac Mini with in in their carry on?  Does it give
>> security a fit, or do they let it pass through?

>> Visit this group at
>> <http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries>http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
>> For more options, visit
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>https://groups.google.com/d/optout.