What kind of power are you looking for?  I have the late 2013 MBP 15 inch,
16gigs of ram, 512 SSD i7 quad core processor 2.3, can clock up to 3.5.  With
retnah display.  Let me know
Kliphton

~iMessage,Email&FaceTime-Audio~ m.kliph...@gmail.com

~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72

~Text only~ 727-266-5283

"Personal blog-read at your own risk!" http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com