From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2009 1:43 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: using Mac with Blackboard

Hello all,

I realize this is probably a long-shot, but I'm wondering if there is
anyone on this list using Blackboard on their Mac, preferably from the
faculty side.  The problems I am having are in the gradebook.  I can
see all the columns for each item needing grading, but can't tell
which column corresponds to which item.  So, for example, I cannot
find a way to figure out whether the column I am on is for the test
they just took--worth one point total--or for an assignment they
turned in last week, worth a very different point total.  It does not
seem to matter at all, whether I'm in DOM or groups mode,  actually,
the page looks very similar whichever mode I set it to.

Appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Best,
Donna