From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of David McLean
Sent: Thursday, 1 October 2009 10:01 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question on Remote Desktop with the Mac

Hello, This is sort of a hypothetical question at this point since I
only have one Mac, but would it be correct to assume that one can
remote desktop into another Mac and just turn on Voiceover remotely
just as one can with Jaws or Windoweyes?
Has anyone connected to a Windows pc using remote desktop?  I'd assume
the easiest way to do this would be to load Windows on your Mac and
use Vmware to connect the two Windows computers together?