I didn't notice any replies to this. Did you get it figured out? Where do you have Safari saving your downloads to? You can set that in preferences. The default is the Downloads folder but I actually like to change it to my desktop since I find it easier to locate the file on my desktop then to go open up the downloads folder.

CB