Do just that - move the app to the trash, then eject the dmg file (it will
appear in your drive list, cmd-shift-c in Finder), then delete the original
file from your downloads. Try downloading it again - you may have gotten a
corrupt download for some reason. This may not help, but then again it may.
On Aug 22, 2014, at 11:39 PM, Janine Smith <janinej...@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I recently tried to download the Qcast application from
> www.getaccessibleapps.com.  I was able to open the disk image file and copy
> the application to my applications folder.  However when I tried to open the
> application I got a message saying the application could not be opened
> because it was damaged and that I should move it to the trash. I have never
> had this message before.
>
> Has anybody else recently tried to download this file and if so have you had
> the same problem?  I am waiting to hear back from the developers but thought
> I would post to the list in case anyone has any ideas on how to get this to
> work.
>
> Regards Janine.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall