Generally, yes. However, when you reply, nothing is turned into a link; if you
read your reply later, the address will be a link, but in the message you are
typing, it is just text. Perhaps others' experiences are different, or there is
a setting I can change? It would certainly be easier to have links appear in
messages I type, but I've never found that to happen.
On Sep 2, 2014, at 7:36 PM, Pamela Francis <gypsykitt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
> Why would one need to copy The selected   email address to the clipboard?
> Generally, any email address shows up as a link. Why can't one click on the
> link thereby opening a new email window proceeding with the note one wants to
> write?
>
> Pam Francis
>
> On Sep 1, 2014, at 10:08 AM, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
>
> Hi!
> Ok.
> Thanks for your help.
> I'd thought your second answer would be the best.
> But i was just asking if there was an alternative way.
> Thanks.
> /A
> 1 sep 2014 kl. 16:07 skrev Alex Hall <mehg...@icloud.com>:
>
>> 1. This happens in any app that uses an updating table - Mail, Twitter
>> clients, anything. Currently, it cannot be changed or disabled, but please
>> tell accessibil...@apple.com that you would like this to change. Maybe
>> they'll do something about it soon.
>>
>> 2. The easiest way is to hit reply. That message will go to the whole list,
>> unless the list is set up differently, but below where you type will be the
>> original message. In there, on the first line, is the "on [date], [name]
>> <[email address]> wrote:" line. That email address is the one you want; copy
>> it to the clipboard, then make a new email message and paste the address
>> into the "to" field.
>> On Sep 1, 2014, at 9:57 AM, Anders Holmberg <and...@pipkrokodil.se> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>> I have two things i need an answer for.
>>> First, how do i turn off the annoying message one row added and so on?
>>> Is this in the notice center?
>>> Second, how do i reply to a sender in a mailing list.
>>> Lets say i would like to answer someone on the blindapples list in a
>>> private mail.
>>> Can i find the persons email adress and then click on it and send a mail to
>>> him or her.
>>> /A

>> Have a great day,
>> Alex Hall