If you want podcasts, the below can get you started.
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/using-braille-displays-mac
For something more advanced, like assigning braille commands to
http://www.applevis.com/podcast/episodes/assigning-braille-keyboard-command-actions-and-changing-behavior-activities-mac
There are guides available if you need written content as well.

HTH,
Scott