True, I used to get these off-the-wall messages, supposedly from friends of
mine on facebook, telling me things like "I am making crazy money using this
system," and would give me a link to click on, and I knew none of my friends
would've written something like that, especially the one I got that from who at
the time, ran a day care center out of her home.
  I got one one time from someone I went to FSDB with, who was deaf/blind,
claiming she or someone who possibly hacked her acount, got a large sum of
money from an organization called deafview, and that I should contact them to
get mine, and said something about "us lucky deaf people," as part of one of
the messages she sent me, which made me wonder, but only gave me someone's aim
screen name to contact them about the supposed sum of money, which I never
bothered with.