My email is: [email protected]

Glad you are interested. :)

On Sep 14, 2014, at 10:20 PM, Joseph <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm quite interested. However, what's your best email address to use to 
> contact you off list?
> 
> On Sep 14, 2014, at 7:15 PM, Brandon A. Olivares <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> Some here will be familiar with my work in the past when I developed 
>> ZCaptcha. This time I've been developing a budgeting application that I've 
>> tried to make as accessible as possible.
>> 
>> I need some people who are willing to test it out and give me suggestions. 
>> Please contact me off-list if you are interested.
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Brandon
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "MacVisionaries" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "MacVisionaries" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MacVisionaries" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to