Hi Folks,

before iOS 8 I tried Flecksy and for me it was a nice way to make typing easier
on my iPhone. Now I can hardly use it because of the following questions:

* How can I switch back to a normal keyboard without deleting it from Keyboards
in the settings section?
* If I'm correct Flecksy started as an app especially for visually impared
people. My impression at the moment is it's completely inaccessible to
VoiceOver users. Does anyone of you know wether this is correct or do I miss a
way to use Flecksy in a productive way using VO? Is Flecksy accessible at all?

I'd be glad if anyone could answer this questions.

Thanks and all the best
Jürgen