Hi there
I realize that you wrote this message yesterday, so you may have figured this
out by now. When you're doing a download like that, of course you are in
Safari. So have you pressed option command L, and then Dunnville right arrow to
get into the table of your  and do the VO right arrow to get into the table.
Then interact with the table.
Sincerely,
Gigidownloads. Then you need to interact

Sent from my iPhone