Hi list,

 I'm using an I mac, which has just had SL installed on it, plus vm fusion
with an xp and a windows 7 VM running in it.

 What I want to know is, are there instructions on using VM fusion anywhere,
as I'm having trouble getting the VM for xp to pick up on the jaws USB
authorisation dongle  and I need it for work. And I'd rather not have to ask
someone else to enable USB in the VM's when I should be able to do it
myself.

 Cheers

Simon F