Here's the trick to finding it.  For one thing, the add MUST, absolutely must
be over three seconds long or it won't even present.  Now, if you start from
the top left of the page and use VO+j, and if the add is over three seconds
long, you will  find it.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!