Hi, it is available for free via mac update, but for some reason I could not
download that one.  So yes, it is in the Mac app store for $.99.

For my own use, I consider it accessible, however there are a couple unlabeled
buttons with no help tags.  The other unlabeled buttons do have help tags.  The
app sits up in the menu extras bar.  I move my mouse over it to select it, then
a window pops over.  VoiceOver doesn't focus on this window audomaticly, I need
to vo-f2 twice to get to the pop over.

Now I can change my bluetooth speaker volume or my headset volume, without
interruption or switching devices.

:) Quite useful.  I keep meaning to email the developer to make a couple
suggestions, but it hasn't happened yet.  ;)

Enjoy,
Traci