Thanks. :)  I found it and found a putback action.  Good thing!  I had
accidentally deleted my iTunes music folder!

Jane

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Blouch
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:12 AM
  Subject: Re: Restoring STuff from trash - SnowLoepard

  If you haven't emptied the trash yet you should be able to just VO-D to go to
the dock, arrow over or type T R to move focus to the trash and then hit enter.
That should pop a new finder window showing all the files in your trash can.
From there you can copy or move files back out.

  CB

  Jane Jordan (GMail) wrote:
    Subject line says it all.  How do I get to the trash to chck hat I've
deleted and then possibly to restore it?  Thank heavens it wasn't securely
deleted.

    Jane