Thanks I think that what is my trouble is I do have file vault on so
I will have to try and find out how to turn it off so again thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Joseph
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 10:16 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: log on with password

Hello,
Go into system prefs and to users and groups. Unlock with your password.
Then goto users groups and login items and interact. Goto Login and stop
interacting. Now vo to where it says use voiceover at login and check it.
That's it. Oh yes, exit prefs. The next time you log in, you will have
VoiceOver at the LogIn prompt. Note, this does not work if FileVault is
active..

> On Oct 17, 2014, at 6:42 PM, Wayne Coles <wayne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hello can somebody please tell me how to turn voice over on with the log
on screen only i have know idea where to type when my mac boots up thanks in
advance