Hey all,

If anyone else has a iTunes sync problem I figured out what to do as I have not
heard back from Apple. Ends up it was not a iTunes issue yet another IOS 8
issue as I reset my settings on my iPhone and after doing that I am again able
to sync my iPhone to iTunes. Note to anyone make sure you have your Wifi info
before doing a reset of your settings as you will need to setup all your
settings again from scratch. Kind of a pain but at least I got the phone
synching again. Will be interesting to see if Apple accessibility figures it
out and if they do in deed call me back.