For me, Voiceover lagging with Alex doesn't bother me. What really has me going
is that my computer takes forever to boot up. They fixed the problem in one of
the betas, but it came back after beta 4 or 5. I have a friend whose computer
isn't booting up at all, and she had to go into recovery mode to try to
reinstall Yosemite. These aren't show stoppers for me but I really hope Apple
clears this all up in an update.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook