All of a sudden, Voice Dream Reader is quite sluggish when trying to navigate
through a document, either by sentence, paragraph, highlight, bookmark etc. It
takes fully two second to move from one text unit to another in either
direction. It used to be snappy as heck with absolutely no lag.
Please note, I am still running on IOS7.1.2, so its not a IOS 8 issue. And, the
version of VDR is the latest 3.2 something.
My iPhone5 is down to 1.1 GB available memory and I have several big files
stored in VDR, but I don't know if that's a factor.

I've reset the phone with a power/home button  press and hold for 10 seconds
and still a lag exists.
I'm thinking of reinstalling VDR, but not sure how that's done. Is it just a
matter of deleting it off the phone and then reinstalling from the app store?