Hi there folks,

I use to have Hand off working pretty darn nice when I was running the iOS and
Yosemite betas, but for some reason it is rather lacking at this point.

I have hand off enabled on all 3 my devices, an iPhone 5c, iPad Mini with
retina and my 2012 Mac book pro. I tried turning off Wifi on all 3 units, and
still no go. I went so far as to sign out of my iCloud Account, again on all 3
devices, and still no luck for this South African.

If anyone has any further ideas, except for chucking any of the above mentioned
devices threw a wall, please, help.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my macbook pro