I could barely hear VoiceOver during phone or FaceTime calls for the past week.
I thought it was a bug in iOS 8.0.2, and reported it to Apple Accessibility.
They were trying to reproduce the bug. This morning, I found the problem on my
iPhone, and reported everything to Apple Accessibility.

A week ago, I turned off audio ducking whilst listening to music over
bluetooth. When audio ducking is off, VO can barely be heard during a phone
call. Now that audio ducking is switched on again, I can hear VO during phone
calls. Anyone having trouble hearing VoiceOver during phone or FaceTime calls,
check your audio ducking setting in the rotor. Note: if still running iOS 7,
this will not be the case. In iOS 7 and earlier, audio ducking cannot be set by
the user.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288