Hi guys
I did not know that my Mac was encrypting still when I shut the lid for the
night. It went to sleep, and the first thing that happened was it wanted power
to continue encryption. I guess it got done when I put the power on because it
hasn’t complained any more. I didn’t know what FileVault  was, but it sounded
important enough to leave alone and say yes to.

Gigi