Like an idiot, I did update. I have one word to say to you about updating.
Don't, under any condition.

Pam Francis

On Oct 18, 2014, at 6:41 PM, The Believer <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:

  My philosophy is to wait. If you want to help with the bugs and all that, go
for it. If your Mavericks experience is smooth and trouble free, I would wait
until Yosemite matures a bit more. Some of the new features I am quite
interested in but they are not life changing. Same goes for iOS 8.

>From The Believer. . .
. . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com