Hi John,
I've heard a lot of good things about the take control series. If you cancer,
please explain why the arrow key functionality within spotlight was taken away.
As far as search criteria, if I enter a file name, or name of an artist within
spotlight, I get everything but either of what I'm looking for. I don't
understand what you mean by simple searches. I thought entering the proper file
name or song name constituted a simple search. What am I missing? Please
explain.
Thanks much.

Pam Francis