Hello again.

I realize that this thread is about your problems with iTunes, but I feel that
something I suggested needs correction.
I suggested that it is a good idea to leave your Mac on over night in order for
certain maintenance scripts to run or to run them manually.  It turns out that
you don’t have to do that with OS X 10.6 or later.  If any of the mentioned
scripts miss there schedule, they will now run whenever they can.  So that
isn’t anything anyone needs to think about anymore.
Good luck.